Have you discovered that your sidewalks or driveway have cracks? Maybe weeds are growing up through these crevices. Perhaps you’ve determined you want to expand your driveway or wish to add a concrete space in your backyard for sports or entertaining purposes. Perhaps you should run concrete for the foundation of a shed or workshop. Regardless of what your needs are, Stone Ridge Concrete - Concrete Contractor Anoka MN, has you covered. That’s because we’re more than a standard contractor—we’re acknowledged as an expert concrete company specializing in driveways, sidewalks, patios, foundations and masonry work. We can assist you with a wide variety of distinct concrete projects.
If you’re looking for concrete contractors near you, you probably have a special project in your mind. Sometimes, you may find a contractor who says the job is either too small or too large for them. With us, that’s not the case. We’re prepared to help anyone near us, whatever the scope of the endeavor.
As concrete specialists near you, here are the services we offer:
• We will work together with you to create custom features that match your requirements and space. This might contain figuring out just how to best position a multi-leveled concrete flower garden or work out the best way to add on to your drive so you could park additional vehicles there without losing the overall aesthetic of your front yard.
• We’ll assist you to make your house look great. For instance, we'll help you create designs in the concrete or even color patterns that make your home look astounding. Simply because you require a concrete slab for something doesn’t mean that it has to look to be an ugly square of cement. There are several different things we can do to ensure it is seem fine.
• We will deliver your concrete at the time you requested and in the amount you need for the project. Before we do so, we’ll offer you a free estimate and get an idea of just how much concrete you need so we don’t arrive with too little or bill you for too much.
• Our team will carefully pour the concrete and make certain that it’s leveled and smoothed out. Once that’s done, we will stake off the area and ensure the concrete is going to dry correctly without being bothered. If there’s any issue with the concrete we’ve poured, simply give us a call and we'll send someone out to investigate the scenario when possible.
What types of jobs do you want a concrete specialist near you to assist you with?
There are several different things we can do to benefit you.
• Increase the size of your driveway or add an additional parking area in your side yard.
• Create or fix your footpaths, porch, and other concrete spaces.
• Pour the base for a brand new outbuilding or for an improvement to your residence.
• Create a concrete slab for sports or other uses.
• Pour concrete for fences, retaining walls, and other constructions.
• Create multi-leveled planting spaces, concrete flower boxes, and other decorative yet practical things.
• Create or extend your veranda.
These are several of the different projects that Stone Ridge - Concrete Contractors Anoka MN, can handle. There’s no job too large or too small, plus we welcome a challenge. Should you have an idea for a new concrete space that you don’t think has ever been tried before, give us a call. We love taking on new jobs that are out of the ordinary.
Hire Only Nationally Recognized Contractors
You definitely don’t want your concrete work done by inexperienced contractors who don't understand the needs of homeowners and business owners. This means you'll want to hire a team that is the best at what they do. We are a recognized concrete contractor nearby your location, which suggests you can depend on us to get the business done to your precise specifications.